RDX Boot Gray
One Step Above
The RDX 2.2 comes complete with safety and comfort features that are second to none! Constructed with a Full Tilt RDX Pivot system, the 2.2 allows for the natural flexibility of your feet and lower legs all while maintaining rigid lateral form. Each buckle on the RDX is constructed of alloy aluminum and features a double pin locking system for a secure closure every time you ride. The soles of your feet are covered with a full, “Army Rubber” bonded sole carrying an interior full steel shank for added rigidity, protection and strength. Comfort is kept key as you slip into the RDX. Ergonomically placed interior gel aided by foam pillow ankle support keeps your feet firmly in place without pinching, binding or causing discomfort. The RDX features removable and replaceable parts including the Sole, Straps, Buckles, Footbed and upper Body so that you can rebuild or replace portions of your boot if need be.
The RDX 2.2 – Where Engineering, design, and comfort come together in perfect form!
- “Full Tilt RDX Pivot System” allows maximum forward and rear motion
- Adjustable shin plate accommodates larger calf sizes in 3 settings for a custom fit
- “Army Rubber” bonded sole with heavy-duty adhesive and a hidden reinforced lock stitch
- 4 Aluminum Alloy double pin and “Lock Snap” buckles
- 3 piece super grip heat resistant rubber plates, for constant contact with the bike
- Wrap around Gel and Latex foam interior ankle support
- Extended length steel shank
- Slim toe box height for the perfect shift
- Dual compound rubber/plastic for extra flex at the bottom of the shin plate
- Replacement parts: straps, buckles, rubber sole, footbed insert, boot upper body and service kit are available
WARNING: Cancer and/or reproductive harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov